100% Natural Cream for Smartwatch Rash
Now you get your newest high tech gadget to track your fitness routine, instead of getting a fitness achievement badge on your wrist, you have irritation on your skin. Solution: Pu-erh Tea Nourishing Cream. Note: If you are purchasing for your fitness tracker rash, you Do Not need to purchase the Pu- erh Tea Handmade Soap.
- The Botanical Night Cream is ultra gentle bringing no burden to your delicate skin.
- The extract of Pu'erh tea helps to calm the skin.
- Shea butter helps to nourish and moisturize the skin.
Why the irritation
- Heat from the green light ( used for detecting your heart rate)
- Chemical reaction between your sweaty skin and the heated battery
- Unbreathable material: rubber band
- Chemical in the band: nickel
- Sweat in work-outs
- Pad dry your skin
- Rub the Pu-erh Tea Nourishing Cream to calm the skin
- Give your wrist a rest from wearing fitness tracker
- Cleaning your band regularly using clean towel dipped with hot water
- Do not scratch your skin
- Do not use toner to moisturize your wrist
- Do not continuously wear your digital fitness tracker over 2 hours
- Do not clean your skin using cleanser, keep it dry