How to use
Pu-erh Tea Nourishing Cream
- Please make sure you use it within 30 days of opening the container. It is for the freshness of our products. It's the optimal amount precisely calculated in the lab to achieve the desired results.
Storage guide of the cream
- Once open, use within 30 days
- Store in a cool dry place (away from direct sunlight）
- Store in the room temperature otherwise store in refrigerator (do not freeze).
- This cream can be used as make-up cleanser, daily nourishment and gentle exfoliator.
- One dab is enough; a little goes a long way.
- Avoid contact with eyes. (Contains orange peel oil, may cause irritation to eyes.)
- Gentle massage one dab of Pu-erh Tea Nourishing Cream onto dry face in circular motions.
- Run hot water over your cloth; sweep over face to remove make-up, dirt and unnecessary oil.
- Once cleanser is finally removed, splash face with cool water.
- Allow your skin to soak into extraordinary nutrients in the cream overnight for fully absorption.
- Before you use the cream as exfoliator, freeze the cream in the freezer for 5 minutes to trigger the crystallization process of the cream.
- The crystallization process will give the cream a rough texture perfect for exfoliating.
- Gentle rub the cream on your face, leave it on your face for about 10 minutes and then rinse off with hot water.
- Pu-erh tea is a fermented tea, full of enzymes, which can remove dead skin.
- Recommend use as exfoliator once a week.
For Ultimate Nourishment
- A Night Nourishment Cream: Use it in the evening after cleansing. 8pm-1am is the ideal time your skin replenishes itself. Your skin will absorb the most nutrients in this time slot without the disturbance of UVA in the daytime.
- Leave it overnight: Allow your skin to soak into the extraordinary nutrients and antioxidants in the Pu-erh tea nourishment cream overnight. Wash your face only with warm running water the next morning.
For General Soothing and Calming
- Apply as Needed.
Apply a Moderate Layer on Your Skin
- Apply a moderate layer on your skin. If applied too little, the desired results can not be seen; If too much is applied, your skin cannot absorb the nutrients in the cream.
Pu-erh Tea Handmade Cleansing Bar
Twice a day
- You only need to use the Pu-erh Tea Handmade Soap twice a day. In the morning and at night. Without the disturbance of UVA&UVB in the daytime and the dust of outdoor activities, it is also the time your skin starts its recuperating process.
Do not need to using cleanser in the first weeks
- We suggest you do not wash your face in the first weeks of using the Pu-erh tea nourishment cream. General cleanser often contain harsh chemicals which harm your skin, making your skin thinner, more sensitive and oily. Allow your skin to take a break and rebuild its balance by itself naturally.
No Toner Needed
- There is no need to apply toner after cleansing with the Pu-erh tea handmade soap. Unlike general artificial chemical based cleansers or other handmade soap, we do not use "hard" oil like coconut oil and palm tree oil, which can easily trigger irritation on your skin. We only use the "soft" oil: premium extra virgin olive oil and grape-seed oil which are full of antioxidants and healthy nutrients.
- With this base, boosted with the powerful Pu-erh tea extract, our handmade soap is ultra gentle. You will not need the toner to balance the harsh chemicals left on your face to feel good. In addition, the toners on the market contains at least 80% of alcohol which you do not want to put on your sensitive skin.